Monday, October 18, 2010

King of Bad Poems

The market was out of beer I now see why Roses make us nice and happy
These flowers are all blooming in loves great great year At least my wife isn't Slappy
A purple nip rests on my brow as angels Sleep in central park
Scotland pub A Fellow Leapt into my heart
Decadent chocolate drizzled with fantastic overalls
are like summers waning moon....
daffodils are Sweetly playing
in this poem I am saying
press my face into Apple cider because lovers are one eternal spider
with legs thin and crisply taught poking at this Gentle thought
in a cooking Pot all clear of any spots but yellow polka-dots
an army cot.


3 comments:

  1. You're such a talented poet that even your crap poems are interesting.

    Your opening line is fantastic: "I now see why roses make us nice and happy"---

    Your next line is terrible. You rhymed slappy with happy. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha purple nip on my brow..that's funny

    ReplyDelete